National Bank of Greece (Cyprus) Ltd employs multiple layers of security to protect you while using our online banking services. One of these layers is achieved by means of an SSL Certificate, which allows for data confidentiality and protection against alteration.
In regards to user authenticity, protection is provided by your UserID and password. In addition to the first factor authentication (UserID & password) our system uses security tokens (one time passwords) as a second factor of authentication for securing your transactions. In the event of repeated invalid login attempts, the UserID is deactivated, the password invalidated, and a new password needs to be supplied. In this case you will need to contact our Helpdesk as specified at the bottom of this page.
We also suggest that you follow our security tips below:
- Please ensure that you are using an up-to-date and security patched operating system, browser and antivirus.
- Make sure that you know the correct address of our site and check that it is displayed correctly in your browsers address bar.
- Avoid using the browsers built-in ‘password remember’ feature. Either remember the password yourself or use a reputable password manager software.
- Only use your own trusted devices for accessing our banking services online.
- Never follow links that you may receive via email that claim to take you to our online banking system.
- If someone calls you, never provide them with your personal details over the phone. Ask for their name and call back on the banks official phone number.
- Never allow remote control of your device especially while banking online.
- When on the move, avoid connecting to unsecured Wi-Fi networks, and instead prefer to connect using your mobile data plan.
- Remember to logout of the system when you have finished your banking activities.
- Your security codes are for your own use, do not share them with others.
For any further information or assistance please contact our Helpdesk:
Tel.: 800 88888 (Toll-free from Cyprus) or +357 22840090 (International charges may apply), Fax: +357 22840088 (International charges may apply)
Messages: after login in you can send a message from “Messages” page.