In order to proceed with the opening of an account you will need to submit directly to National Bank of Greece (Cyprus) or through a local Professional Intermediary a full set of the following documents (original or apostilled copies) that will support your application.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Certificate of Good Standing for companies registered abroad
- Certificates of Directors & Secretary, Shareholders, Registered Office or Minutes of the subscribers appointing the initial directors and all minutes by the board of directors leading to the current status of the company.
- Trust Deed(s) between the beneficial owner(s) and the registered shareholder(s) acting as nominees (if applicable)
- Ownership/group structure leading to the beneficial owner (diagrammatical or otherwise)
- National Bank of Greece (Cyprus) account-opening documents
- Valid Passport/Identity card and proof of residential address for all physical persons shown as beneficial owners, shareholders, directors or signatories of the company
- Bank reference letter for the beneficial owner(s)
For the preliminary evaluation of your request, please contact our IBU officers at
- IBU Nicosia: 22040549
- IBU Limassol: 22040550
or send your request via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.